Add these bite-sized snacks to your lunchbox or take them on the go!
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 0 Minutes
Makes: 25 Balls
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1 cup desiccated coconut, plus extra for rolling
- 2½ tbsp psyllium husk
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Pour sunflower seeds into a coffee grinder and grind for about 10 seconds.
- Blend apricots in a food processor for about 10 seconds. Scrape down mixer bowl.
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor for 30 seconds.
- Roll into balls and dip in coconut.