Send us your question for our panel of experts:
- Family therapist: Karen Holford (HeartWords)
- General practitioner: Andrew Pennington (Sanctuary Lifestyle Clinic)
- Kids' chaplain: Daron Pratt (Seventh-day Adventist Church)
- Nutritionist: Trish Guy (Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing)
- Midwife: Heather Winter (Sydney Adventist Hospital)
- Obstetrician-gynaecologist: Peter Wood (Sydney Adventist Hospital)
- Paediatrician: Neil Ginsberg (Sydney Adventist Hospital)
Any advice from our experts is general in nature and is not intended as a substitute for medical advice and must not be relied upon as such. For any healthcare advice, always consult a healthcare practitioner.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of Australia. Employees of Mums At The Table, Adventist Media and their families are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, participants must submit, in 25 words or less, their favourite school holiday memory, to Mums At The Table via the online form, before midnight Sunday, 11 April 2021.
- The promotion is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Entries will be judged individually. The best entry, as determined by the judges, will win a family pass to Hunter Valley Gardens Mega Creatures 2021 display.
- Prize: 1 family pass (2 adults & 2 children) to Hunter Valley Gardens Mega Creatures 2021, worth $99.
- The winner will be announced on 12 April 2021 on the Mums At The Table Facebook page and group, and notified via email and/or phone.
- Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Mums At The Table's decision is final and binding—no correspondence will be entered into. Mums At The Table accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. If for some reason, the winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by the Provider, the prize will be forfeited.