Looking for a quick and delicious breakfast to jumpstart your morning? Try Gia and Olive's banana smoothie pancake/waffle recipe!
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Freezing Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Rest the batter for 5 minutes.
- Pour approximately ¼ cup of batter into the waffle iron.
- Cook according to settings on the waffle iron.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.