Learn how to make cashew cheese using minimal ingredients that are full of nutrition and flavour.
Are you wondering what vegan cheese is made of? Or how to make vegan cheese? In this simple and easy dairy-free cheese recipe, Gia and Olive will teach you how to soak cashews for cheese, and make a tasty vegan cashew cheese sauce.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes + Overnight soaking time
Cooking Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- ¼ cup water
- ¹/³ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp celtic salt
- Blend ingredients in blender until thick and creamy.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 7 days.