A vegan refined sugar-free chocolate bar.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Fridge Time: 1 Hour
- 1 cup (about 12) medjool dates, pitted
- ¼ cup and 1 tbsp almond butter
- ¼ cup roasted almonds
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ tbsp chia seeds
- Process all ingredients in a food processor until well combined, resembling a sticky mixture. (Little pieces of almonds will remain but should hold together when you press the mixture between your fingers.)
- Line a rimmed dish (or a loaf pan or half of a 20 x 20-cm baking dish) with baking paper and press in the mixture to your desired thickness.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before slicing. Store bars in refrigerator.