Make your own shampoo with coconut milk, filled with plenty of natural oils to moisturise your hair.
- ¼ cup coconut milk*
- 1/3 cup organic castile liquid soap
- 1/3 cup distilled water
- ½ tsp sweet almond oil (for dry hair)
- ½ tsp natural vitamin E oil
- 1 plastic hand pump bottle
- Mix all ingredients in a plastic hand pump bottle and shake well.
- Store in a cool, dark place. The mixture should last for a few weeks.
- Use 2 tsp per shampoo, shaking well before use.
*To make your own coconut milk, blend 1½ cups shredded coconut with 2 cups of hot water until thick and creamy. Pour through mesh colander or cheesecloth. Use within 3–4 days.