This vegan Alfredo sauce is super creamy and takes less than 30 minutes to make. You too can enjoy some dairy-free Alfredo as a perfect topping for your pasta.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes + 1 Hour soaking time
Cooking Time: 18 Minutes
- ¾ cup natural unsalted cashews
- 2 potatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 cup soy milk
- 2 tsp Italian mixed herbs
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp pink or Celtic salt
- Soak cashews in a small bowl of water for 1 hour.
- Boil potatoes and onions in a pot of water until they are soft.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth, adding more water if necessary.