Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 12–15 balls
- 1 cup sushi rice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 sheet nori
- 2 avocados, made into balls using a melon baller
- Cook sushi rice according to instructions on the packet.
- When rice is cooked, mix through with maple syrup and rice vinegar. Allow to cool.
- Cut sheet of nori into small pieces and mix through cooled rice.
- Wet hands and flatten a small amount of rice in your palm. Place a ball of avocado in the middle and then wrap the rice around it, adding more rice if necessary.