These delicious sweet potato chips are baked, not fried—and crispily healthy.
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 2–3 sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Onion powder, to taste
- Sesame seeds, to taste
- Dried mixed herbs, to taste
- Pour olive oil into mixing bowl and add sweet potato wedges.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Place on a foil-covered baking tray and put in pre-heated oven at 200°C for 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite sauce (we recommend Gia’s vegan garlic aioli).