Make your own gentle face wash that is great for oily to normal skin.
- 2 drops bergamot essential oil
- 2 drops sweet orange essential oil (or lavender for acne-prone skin)
- 2 drops tea tree essential oil (or tea tree for acne-prone skin)
- ¼ cup organic castile liquid soap
- 1 cup distilled or demineralised water
- Mix essential oils with castile liquid soap in a clean foaming pump bottle.
- Add distilled water and shake to mix well. The final mixture must be water-thin in order for the pump bottle to work at its best. Add more or less distilled water accordingly.
- Shake before each use. Cleanser is mild enough to use daily.