Navigating the P-word

By Melody Tan 1 min read

It’s estimated that some 90 per cent of children aged 8–16 have seen online pornography (and some experts believe the other 10 per cent were lying). And if not addressed, watching porn can erode our kids emotional, mental, physical and relational development. Thankfully, if we constantly keep the line of communication open with our kids, we can win this war against porn.

Melody Tan is editor of "Mums At The Table" magazine and a regular panellist on "Mums At The Table" TV show. She lives in Sydney with her husband and her son.


Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.