You would be more than happy to allow your children to snack on these!
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Fridge Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 10 cookies
- 2 cups cashew butter
- ½ cup maple syrup, or sweetener of choice
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- Optional: ¼ cup hundreds and thousands sprinkles
- Optional: ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Mix cashew butter and maple syrup in a pot on the stove, stirring over medium heat until cashew butter is melted.
- Place coconut flour in a large mixing bowl, add cashew butter
and mix well. If using, mix in sprinkles or chocolate chips.
- Slowly add milk until mixture resembles cookie dough. Roll into balls and flatten using a fork to form a cookie.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until cookie is slightly firm.