Try this no-bake granola bar recipe for a healthier and cheaper option to store bought granola which can sometimes be packed full of refined sugar. 😋
Learn how to make naturally-sweetened granola with Gia, Olive and Momo with their healthy granola recipe. This homemade granola looks rustic, tastes delicious and makes the perfect lunchbox or afternoon snack! Simply swap the honey for maple syrup to make these vegan granola bars 🍯
Prep & Freezing Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 cup packed medjool dates, pitted
- ¼ cup honey
- 1½ cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/3 cup pepitas
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Line a 20 x 20-cm baking dish with baking paper and set aside.
- Process dates and honey in a food processor until they form a paste.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, almonds, pepitas and dried cranberries.
- Add date paste to oat mixture and mix using your hands until well combined. Scoop mixture into the baking dish and firmly press to form an even layer.
- Freeze for 20 minutes or until firm, then remove and slice into bars.