For your opportunity to win one of seven copies of Lisa Gallate's book, Hitting My Reset, tell us in 25 words or less of a time when you managed to hit your reset button.
This book acts as a measure of wisdom through difficult times, on such challenging topics such as brain cancer, depression, suicide, miscarriage, Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, grief, funerals and coping.
These pages offer comfort to people, from the recently bereaved to those who lost loved ones years ago, and identifies themes of grief but, defines that there is, no right way to grieve. Put simply, grief has no time limit and no calendar.
Australia and New Zealand addresses only, sorry. Giveaway ends February 18, 2018.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of Australia. Employees of Mums At The Table, Adventist Media and their families are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, participants must submit, in 25 words or less, their favourite school holiday memory, to Mums At The Table via the online form, before midnight Sunday, 11 April 2021.
- The promotion is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Entries will be judged individually. The best entry, as determined by the judges, will win a family pass to Hunter Valley Gardens Mega Creatures 2021 display.
- Prize: 1 family pass (2 adults & 2 children) to Hunter Valley Gardens Mega Creatures 2021, worth $99.
- The winner will be announced on 12 April 2021 on the Mums At The Table Facebook page and group, and notified via email and/or phone.
- Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Mums At The Table's decision is final and binding—no correspondence will be entered into. Mums At The Table accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. If for some reason, the winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by the Provider, the prize will be forfeited.