Wipe away your day's makeup with these all-natural homemade facial cleansing wipes.
These makeup remover wipes are highly convenient, inexpensive and don't contain unnecessary chemicals that will dry out your skin.
- ½ tsp glycerine
- 1 tbsp organic liquid castile soap
- 3 tbsp fractionated coconut oil
- 2 cups distilled water
- ½ tsp natural vitamin E oil (T-50)
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 large sealable glass jar
- cotton pads
- Add glycerine, liquid castile soap, fractionated coconut oil, distilled water and vitamin E oil to a glass mixing bowl. Stir to combine well.
- Add lavender essential oil to the mixture. Mix well.
- Place cotton pads in glass jar and pour mixture in, ensuring cotton pads are well soaked.
- Seal glass jar tightly and store in a cool, dark place. The mixture should last for a few weeks.