Make your own solid moisturiser bar with only natural ingredients and infused with the anti-inflammatory properties of lavender.
- 1 cup beeswax or soy wax
- ½ cup shea butter or deodorised cocoa butter
- ½ cup sweet almond oil (or grapeseed oil or jojoba oil)
- ½ tsp natural Vitamin E oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- Melt the beeswax and shea butter on the stove in a clean pot.
- Once melted, remove from heat and add sweet almond oil and Vitamin E oil.
- Mix in lavender essential oil drop by drop until the mixture achieves the desired aromatic scent.
- Pour the mixture into a silicon mould and leave to set fully before using.