This homemade deodorant will keep you feeling fresh for the entire day.
- ½ cup distilled water*
- ½ cup magnesium chloride flakes
- 10–15 drops essential oil in your favourite scent
* Distilled water extends the shelf life of the product (at least six months at room temperature).
- Boil the distilled water.
- Dissolve magnesium chloride flakes in boiling distilled water, stirring well until completely dissolved. Allow to cool.
- Pour the mixture into a glass spray bottle and add essential oils.
- To use, spray a small amount on underarms and rub in gently. Allow to dry for about five seconds.