Make your own homemade all-purpose cleaner using these three ingredients commonly found in the kitchen.
Life with kids is messy. Wipe up the messes with this best all-purpose cleaner recipe.
- Dish soap
- Baking soda
- Water or lemon juice
- Optional: Essential oil (citrus scents such as lemon or orange work well)
- Mix equal parts dish soap and baking soda.
- Add enough water or lemon juice to form a thick paste.
- Optional: Add a few drops of essential oils.
- Sponge onto the area to be cleaned, allow to sit for 5–30 minutes then scrub and rinse clean.