Keep the bugs at bay with Mandi’s DIY bug spray!
- 30 drops geranium essential oil
- 30 drops citronella essential oil
- 20 drops lemon eucalyptus essential oil
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops rosemary essential oil
- 1 tbsp rubbing alcohol
- ½ cup natural witch hazel
- ½ cup water (or vinegar)
- Optional: 1 tsp vegetable glycerine to help everything stay combined
- Place essential oils in a glass spray bottle. Add alcohol and shake well to combine.
- Pour in witch hazel and shake to combine (and vegetable glycerine if you choose to do so).
- Add water and shake again.
- Shake before each use as the oils and water will naturally separate over time.