Everyone needs a (natural) deodorant in summer. Why not try making your own?
- 30 g coconut oil
- 10 g carrier oil (such as almond oil)
- 20 g shea butter
- 20 g beeswax or soy wax
- 15 g arrowroot powder
- 15 g food grade bentonite clay
- 5 drops vitamin E oil
- 20–25 drops essential oil in your favourite scent
- Double-boil coconut and carrier oils, shea butter and beeswax on low until melted.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Add arrowroot powder, bentonite clay, vitamin E and essential oils, whisking vigorously to fully combine.
- Pour into a container and leave to completely cool. Store in a dark, cool place.