Bring some fiesta into your home with this easy Mexican salsa recipe.
Prep & Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 3 ripe tomatoes, deseeded to reduce juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup lime juice (about 1 lime)
- ¼ red onion
- 1 small red chili
- 2–3 stems fresh coriander
- ½ tsp salt
- Pulse all ingredients in a food processor until salsa is coarsely chopped (or chop all ingredients by hand and mix together in a bowl).
- Serve immediately with corn chips, add to bean burritos or tacos, or simply consume as a side salad.
Source: The Revive Café Cookbook by Jeremy Dixon