Make your own hair mask with ingredients you can find in the kitchen!
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder (or unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (or one egg)
- 5 drops rose hip oil
- 3 drops lavender essential oil
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- To use, apply generously to wet hair and scalp. Cover with cling wrap and relax for 30–45 minutes. Rinse, wash and condition your hair as normal. (You can add a little bit of coconut oil at the ends of your hair for extra nourishment.)