Learn how to make your own hair mask with this simple recipe using ingredients you can find in the kitchen.
Cacao or cocoa powder leaves your hair moisturised and smelling so tasty you could eat it.
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder (or unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (or one egg)
- 5 drops rose hip oil
- 3 drops lavender essential oil
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- To use, apply generously to wet hair and scalp. Cover with cling wrap and relax for 30–45 minutes. Rinse, wash and condition your hair as normal. (You can add a little bit of coconut oil at the ends of your hair for extra nourishment.)