Refined sugar-free, this two-ingredient biscuit recipe is fast and healthy.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 12 Minutes
Serves: 12 Biscuits
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup quick oats
- Optional: chocolate chips, walnuts, sultanas, cranberries or whatever you like
- Preheat oven to 200oC (fan-forced).
- Mash ripe bananas in a mixing bowl.
- Add oats and any extra ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon tablespoons of dough onto a baking tray lined with baking paper, flattening a little to resemble thick discs.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.