A refreshing salad filled with complete protein of quinoa. A vegetarian's best friend.
Prep & Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 3 cups tricolour quinoa, cooked
- 1 x 420 g tin organic kidney beans, drained and washed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Juice of 2 limes or 1 lemon
- Cook the quinoa according to the instructions on the packet.
- Mix the remaining ingredients with the quinoa in a bowl.
- Top with lime juice.