A Mediterranean favourite perfect for a dinner party.
Prep & Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 50 g seedless cucumber, cut into small cubes
- 12 fresh mint leaves, cut into thin strips
- 1 generous dash of lemon juice
- Sea salt, to taste
- 8 medjool dates, cut lengthways and pitted
- 8 tufts of garden cress
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- Make the stuffing by mixing almond butter, cucumber, mint, lemon juice and sea salt.
- Fill the dates with the stuffing and top with a tuft of garden cress and some grated lemon zest.
Source: Vegan by Kyra de Vreeze