Makes: 3 cups
- ½ cups soy or rice milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups rice bran oil
- ½–1 cup room temperature water
- Blend all ingredients (except oil and water) in a blender, food processor or stick blender.
- While blending, slowly add oil and then add water at the end, until desired consistency is reached.
Note: Ensure that all ingredients are at room temperature and then add the oil slowly. Otherwise, the dressing may split and the oil won't combine with the other ingredients. If this does happen however, don’t throw it out! Just start again with your base mix and slowly pour in your split dressing.